An amazing option for those who still want to have some candy, even when on a diet! Ah, It is also an excellent choice for diabetics, for sure!
- 200 ml of Sansucre Diet condensed milk powder;
- 300 ml of water;
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder (sifted);
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil (or clarified butter);
- Cocoa nibs to decorate the truffles.
- Mix the milk powder with water in a blender until the mixture gets homogeneous.
- Save the mixture and put it in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to thicken the condensed milk.
- Mix the condensed milk, the cocoa and the coconut oil (or clarified butter) in a pan until the mixture gets homogeneous.
- Turn on the stove and keep the mixture on low heat throughout the process. Do not stop mixing it until it starts to unglue from the bottom of the pan. This process can take a while, but it's worth it!
- After the mixture gets more solid, wait for it to cool down and roll the truffles with your hands. Sprinkle them with the cocoa nibs to add crunchiness and a touch of bitterness that balances the sweetness of the truffle.
- All set!