- 3 eggs;
- 1 teacup of rice flour;
- 2 tablespoons of flaxseed flour;
- 2 tablespoons of Sansucre Diet Sweetener;
- 1/3 teacup of sunflower oil (or coconut oil);
- 100 grams of skimmed Greek yogurt;
- 3 tablespoons of Sansucre Diet chocolate powder;
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- Mix the eggs, oil and yogurt with a fout or in a blender.
- Save the mixture.
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- Add the liquid mixture to the dry one and mix until you get homogeneous dough.
- Grease a baking pan (of 15 or 20 cm of diameter) with oil and sprinkle rice flour.
- Shape the dough in the desired form.
- Put the pan in an oven previously heated at 180° C for about 30 minutes.
- All set!
Diet Chocolate Sauce
- 1 teacup of milk (of your choice);
- 4 tablespoons of Sansucre Diet chocolate powder;
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder;
- 2 tablespoons of clarified butter (or coconut oil);
- Mix all the ingredients in a pan.
- Put it in low heat and let it boil to thicken the sauce.
- Stirring now and then to keep it from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- The sauce will reduce in volume.
- That’s it!