- 1 egg;
- 1 tablespoon of melted clarified butter (or coconut oil);
- 2 tablespoons of brown rice flour;
- 1 tablespoon of Sansucre Diet Cappuccino;
- 1 tablespoon of Sansucre Diet condensed milk powder;
- 1 tablespoon of Chia seed;
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- Cocoa chocolate chips to decorate (optional).
- Mix the dry ingredients and save the mixture.
- Mix the egg and the butter and add the dry ingredients slowly until you get a homogeneous dough.
- Use a spoon to place the dough balls on a roasting tin covered with baking paper.
- Flatten the dough in the shape of cookies and add the chocolate chips.
- NOTE: Make thinner cookies if you want them to be crunchier.
- Put the pan in an oven previously heated at 180° C for about 25 minutes.
- Remove the roasting tin from the oven and let the cookies cool off for about 10 minutes, in order to make them crunchier.
- All set!